Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm having amnesia and Deja Vu at the same time. I think I've gotten this before!

I had a dream about a girl, last semseter, like November time. She was beautiful! She had Blue eyes, blonde hair, and a really nice smile. She was everything I wanted. And just so everyone knows, I've never seen this girl before. :D
One day I'm walking to my World of Music class. I remember that Ms. Jordall said there would be no class, but you can come for some extra credit. There will be some high schools there, and all that. So I thought "what the heck." Maybe Buena will be there. So I went over there. I walk into our class room, and sit down in the back. Scratch my nose, and pull out my notebook. I look around the class room to see if there is anyone I know......
.....And BAM! I see the girl that was in my dream!
Anyways that's all I wanted to say. I'll leave the rest to you to make up. :D

2 comments: