Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Transfer Calls...

I've been in Bountiful for 4.5 months, so for the past week or so I've been telling everyone 'I'm gone'. But, today we had a Zone Breakfast at IHOP (yummy)...




...and they told me that I'm staying and so is Elder Snyder!! YEAH! Six months in B-town, I love it!! I'm so excited! I thought for sure I was gone. But nope… :D

Anyways, we picked up a new investigator, her name is Jennifer. She is about 22-23. She smokes and lives with her so-called "husband" who is a less-active member, but she really wants to know more about this church. We gave her a baptismal date for the 20th of this month and she agreed.

And for Derek we gave him a date for the 13th, and he agreed. So we have two investigators with a baptismal date. Yeah! It's cool.

We've been pretty busy this last week, making trainings, writing talks, preparing firesides, meetings....etc., but all in all it was a good week.

I'm so glad I get to stay here in B-town for another 6 weeks...




I love this place, I wouldn't even mind calling this place home someday. The people here are amazing! They will do anything for us, probably because we’re missionaries, but it truly is an amazing place.

Oh, one more thing…do you remember me talking about the 24 year-old multi-millionaire we met? Anyways, he offered me a job to work for him after my mission. All he does is go from place to place training people on how to be better salesmen. As a missionary that's pretty much some of the things we are trying to learn, how to improve, how to be better missionaries. So, who knows, maybe in a few years I’ll look him up, but that's definitely on the back-burner for now. :D

Anyways, I love you guys. Keep me in your prayers.

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment