Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello from....Aspen?

Howdy family. This has been another sick week for me. I have no idea what I have, but I'm sick.


My head hurts, my body is aching, my throat is really sore, and I have no voice, it's gone! I can get a few words in.....then nothing. It stinks.

This week has been a crazy one, we helped the ZL's blitz their area in Preston, and I saw tons of things from "Napoleon Dynamite". But Star Valley is even cooler! Why? Because this is where they filmed the "Aspen" scenes for “Dumb and Dumber”! When it shows them drive into town for the first time, that's Afton, and the house where Mary is staying at in “Aspen”, is in Alpine. Sweet, ey?

Well, the Mexican family dropped us. They just wanted to learn about God, they didn't want to be part of the Church. We picked up an investigator named Sandy and we may be having a baptism on May 1st for Teri. Mike, the 9 yr old, is doing good, and Josie, the lady with all the animals, is doing good, too. And that's it for now. :D

Anyways, I love you guys,
Elder Evans


Elder Evans, Greg & Elder Weiland


Elders Fairbanks and Evans


Cold...



Beautiful....



Star Valley, Wyoming!



Our pet mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment