Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Howdy!

Well, on Sunday we baptized Greg (by the way he is doing good) [note-sadly, Greg’s wife was killed in a car accident a couple of weeks ago], and next week he will get the Holy Ghost. Greg is doing awesome.

Last night Elder Weiland and I had an interesting discussion with a lady, it was awesome! She was talking about the whole gay thing, and how “that's how God made them”. So I asked, "Carol, would God make a murderer?” - No, she said. “Would God create a robber?” -No. “Then why would God make someone who was created after his own image gay?” She stopped and thought about it. Then I pulled out the Bible, and busted out Leviticus 20:13 and she was like, “No, that's not right.” Then I said, “Carol, you just said the Bible was the Word of God”, and so on. So anyway, she is going to be coming to church on Sunday with her husband (he reminds me so, so, so much of Danny Partington)!

Anyways, that's all I’ve got to report right now. Oh, on Friday we will be branding a cow or two...

...It'll be sweet. :D

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment