Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey Family, it's me again....:-D

Before I get into my week. I just want to let you know.....it's freezing up here?

This morning was 32......32!! Good Night! I hate it! :D

Anyway…

9/15/09 - P-day. Had lunch with the son of the guy who baptized Elder Weiland’s dad. That was cool. Taught David again, which was good. :D We finally got a key for the East Stake Center.... about time, too.

9/16/09 - Exchanges with Elder Dill! In his area....USU (Utah State University) Campus! Yey-yey!


I had so much fun as Elder Dill is really funny! We committed 4 people for baptism, and they all said yes! I'm so, so, so glad I'm not a Campus Missionary. There would be no way I could focus as there area WAY too many pretty girls....good gosh! But, it's all good. So, no worries. :D

9/17/09 - 3 months!! Woot woot! It's gone by fast. We picked up a new investigator today. Her name is Stacy, and she's about late 50's early 60's. She’s a way nice lady. She has a baptism date for Oct. 10th. That was pretty much my day. Oh, and we had breakfast for dinner, it was way good.

9/18/09 - Weekly planning took up most of the day. We taught Mandy, and she kinda wants to get baptized. We had dinner with a part-member family…that was a little on the awkward side.

9/19/09 - Zone sports! Speed ball. Nothing really happened today. It was one of those slow days. We just set up a holy-huge load of FHE's.

9/20/09 - Spoke in the LP2 Ward on missionary work mixed with a little friend-shipping. It was really good, I didn't even have to write it out. :D Ok, here comes the part where Mom and Dad will be jealous… we had dinner at a member’s home and they cooked us 100% fresh Salmon!


It was the most amazing thing I have ever had! They had this layer of goodness on top. It was brown sugar with something, mixed with something....etc, and good night, it was so good! :D

9/21/09 - Stacy called us......and she dropped us. :'( I don't know why?? She was way excited for her baptism. Hopefully she didn't run into any Anti Crap! Stupid Anti's. Oh well, the work moves on. Today was crazy slow, no lessons at all! Nada! We had one at 6pm, but it was an FHE.

We had pizza for dinner, and it was way good!



The pizza was chicken with bacon and avacado. Sounds weird, but way good. So if there is a Papa Murphy’s in SV, go check it out.


Transfers are next week. Elders Pearce and Fairbanks put us down to both stay, but look what happened last time. :D I love Logan, if I could stay here for most of my mission....that would be fine with me. Maybe I could pull an “Elder Pendelton” and stay in an area for 9 months. :D Well, that was my week. Not as exciting as I hoped it would be, but....that’s alright.

Anyway. I love you guys.
Elder Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment