Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Howdy, From Bountiful

How is everything going with everyone? How is Sierra Vista? How much has changed?

Anyways, here is my weekly report.

10/6/09- P-DAY. We made a training movie, with Elders Norton and Coon, for District meeting...


That was fun. It was showing some examples of good and bad "commitments" and was pretty funny.

10/7/09 – HAD DISTRICT MEETING and then went to Taco Bell...



We also visited a lot of people but had no lessons.

10/8/09- WEEKLY PLANNING and then Zone-study which was really good! We learned how to be better listeners...


Nothing really happened until later that day. We had a lesson, but our fellowship never showed up, so the lesson was pretty much pointless. But, it's all good.

10/9/09 –WE HAD THREE BAPTISMS TODAY. One wasn't ours, but the Zone Leader wanted us to be there. The other two were ours, a husband and a wife, so it was pretty cool. :D That was pretty much the highlight of the day. So I have been blessed with 6 baptisms in 4 months! Yeah!! :D

This is an amazing mission, I'll tell you that right now. Our District has a goal of 16 baptisms this month, and we have already had half. Thirty-one is the Zone goal and we’re doing really good. It's amazing!

10/10/09 - SUNDAY! The people who were baptized got confirmed. We had our regular meetings, and that was it. It was a trying day.

10/11/09- MY EXCHANGE WITH ELDER NORTON was so good!



It brought back some good old memories of when we were companions. It was good to serve with him again. We had a way sweet lesson with a younger couple—unfortunately not married and living together (oh dear). We read Ether 12 with them. I love that chapter as there is so much power in it—goodnight! It was just an amazing lesson.

So, that was my week. I hope all is going well with everyone. I miss you all, and can't wait to hear from you. You’re always in my prayers.

Oh, I need a few things. Some stamps and some letters from my old friends back home...



Well, I love you guys.

Love,
Elder Evans, the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment