Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello from Star Valley, Wyoming...

...and Soda Springs, Idaho!



Howdy family. I hope all is going well. Everything is going good up here in Wyoming. We’re doing pretty good. We had 6 lessons in half a week. It's pretty sweet, ey?

So, I need a huge favor!!! I need you to send me my GPS with a plug-in for the car, the lighter thing, and a lot of other stuff too. Here in the Valley there is no Wal-Mart. There is nothing up here. So if you could send me some food, anything would be nice. Cereal, canned goods, I don't care, but nothing that needs to be cooked in the microwave. We don't have one, or should I say our people that we are living with don't. They are two older people, and I think they have a hard time knowing what is going on, so Elder Weiland and I might be moving out to a different home. Keep your fingers crossed.

Star Valley is HUGE. It's so big! We have 2300 miles a month. A MONTH! [note-missionaries are only allowed to put a certain amount of miles on their car per month, depending on how large their area is.] And that's still not enough. Crazy! The car I'm driving is a purple Pontiac Vibe...



...It is pretty lame. It’s a horrible car.

Anyways that's all I've got. Sorry it's so short, but there's not much else to report right now. :D

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment