Monday, March 29, 2010

Big, Wide, Wonderful Wyoming!

Hello Family. How is everyone? I hope all is going well, with your warm Spring-break. Here, it's really cold in the mornings, and some-what warm in the afternoons, then cold in the evening, then really cold when the sun goes down.


But, it's all good. :D

So you asked me where in Star Valley we are living. We are in Grover ...



...and we cover the whole valley, from Smoot, all the way to Alpine, or Jackson Hole. I think its right to the start of Jackson Hole.



Anyways, it’s a BIG area. It's the 2nd biggest car area in the Mission. The 1st is Montpeiler, Idaho, then us, then Soda Springs, Idaho.

I really enjoy it here. I really do. Way nice, down-to-earth people. It's just awesome. I wish I knew a little bit more of the area so I could tell you who all we are teaching. One of our investigators is Greg who is 26, was a hard-core drinker but went to a Bible camp and stopped his drinking. He has a baptism date for the 17th.

Josie... Ok, let me tell you about her. Nate, you might enjoy this, she may sound like some people you ran into in Tennessee. She's about 46 or so, and she loves, LOVES animals. She owns.....you ready? 20+ rats, 4 dogs, 6 cats. That's so gross!! And she is just straight-up red-neck. Oh, and did I say she lives in a one-bedroom trailer? Well, she does....with all those animals. :D

Those are our 'gators for right know.

Ok, so there are two words I hear a LOT around here, and they are Damn, and Hell. It is the funniest thing in the world to hear a Bishop say one of those words over the pulpit! :D


Well, that's pretty much my week.

I love you guys. Take care.

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment