Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I’m Being Transferred!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Star Valley, Wyoming to be with Elder Weiland again [note- Elder Weiland was his second companion; they only served together for 6 weeks]!! I'm so excited!




And I get to drive [note-he has been in a "walking area" for the past 6 months, without a car]. Weiland can't drive (well, he can, just not on the Mission). :D So I get to drive from Ogden all the way to Star Valley. That'll be fun. :D

[Note-Star Valley, Wyoming is the most northern area of the misson and Bountiful is the most southern, so it will be a bit of a change. When he arrives it will probably still look like this...



But, hopefully will soon start to look like this...]





I'm really excited to leave B-town. I love Bountiful, but, its time to go. It's bitter-sweet, really. I’ve been saying goodbye to all the members. I have grown to love a lot of these people. I have even called some of them my friends. I hope to stay in contact with a lot of them.

Elder Snyder is staying and he's training. I really don't have anything else to say, just that I'm way excited!

This week has been a slow one, and a boring one. Nothing really exciting has happened. We do have 2 lessons tonight, one with Janice and the other with Mary, so hopefully those will be good.

Anyways...Star Valley, here I come! :D

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment