Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello Everyone

How are you guys? I hope all is going well.

We had a baptism. Lenny was baptized on Saturday...

...then confirmed on Sunday, and next week he will be getting the Aaronic Priesthood.

I don't know if I told you, but last week we picked up a new investigator her name is Mary and she's 18. Anyways, her mom is a preacher for some other church, but Mary is really wanting to learn. Our 1st lesson we had was just us answering questions, one right after the other. We answered her questions for 2.5 hours!! It was crazy, and she still has tons and tons of more questions to ask. We taught her the Plan of Happiness, and she really enjoyed it. It answered a lot of questions for her.

Anyways, I wish I had more to write, but I don't. Sorry it's so short. I sent a memory card home with some pictures on it yesterday. Hope you like them. They include baptism pictures of Gary...


...and Lenny.

I really love Bountiful, but I’m feeling like it's time to go. I’ve been here for almost 6 months and the Pres says I will be leaving. I can't wait for transfers on the 17th. I hope it comes quick. Like I said in a recent letter, "something is telling me to prepare" I just wish I knew what that was.

Anyways, I love you guys. Keep me in your prayers, and ask my friends to write me. I need more letters. :D

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment